- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.UVsgb4Gv.dpuf Erin's Alter Ego Writes Books: Dreams do come true - I'm headed to UtopYA Con!!

Monday 20 January 2014

Dreams do come true - I'm headed to UtopYA Con!!

A few days before Christmas, I got an awesome Christmas present from Toni at My Book Addiction - I won the VIP package to UtopYA Con in June!! This means that I'll get to meet authors, bloggers, readers, and more all in the same place. I can't wait to meet everyone and get inspired.

Needless to say, this was me when I found out:


Hopefully this means that 2014 will be an awesome year. I can feel it in my bones.

My thoughts about UtopYA are on My Book Addiction today. Check them out.

I'm still in the process of landing a day job and finding out where Chris and I are going to be in a more permanent situation, meaning that writing and social media-ing has been a bit slower. It will get better once I can get home from work and just write.

Just bear with me. My resolutions will come true. Just like dreams can come true too.

xErin Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment